CORROGUARD L 400
Corroguard L400 is a concentrated blend of polyelectrolytes, dispersants, polyphosphate. polyphosphonate, Chelant and antifoaming agents.
Corroguard L400 is an effective anti-precipitent for hardness salts and will sequester and disperse hardness salt, metallic oxides, mud, dirt, silt and oil in the Cooling Twoer system. IT is stable across the pH range of 6.5 & 8.0 and its activity is not impaired by electrolytes.
It is specially recommended where :
- Heavy metals or phosphate would be environmentaly unexpectable.
- Phosphate have caused excessive sludge and calcium carbonate scale has been a problem.
- Iron fouling, heat transfer and localized corrosion due to fouling are great problems.
- Process contaminants such as hydrogen sulphide or hydrocarbons are encountered.
- A liquid products is desired for easy handling.
Cloudy white to brownish liquid.
Infinity in water
6.5 - 7.5